InterbotiX WidowX MX-28 Robot Turret
The InterbotiX WidowX MX-28 Robot Turret is a high-performance Pan/Tilt turret using the Dynamixel MX-28T servo motors (not included). This turret is ideal for experimenting and robotics. This easy-to-assemble kit is based on the ArbotiX controller board, which is programmed in C with the help of the Arduino IDE. Add sensors, a camera, a laser pointer, etc. to make the most of the InterbotiX WidowX MX-28 Robot Turret.
Two MX-28T servo motors are required to drive this turret. These are not included in this product and will have to be ordered in addition on this site.
The technical capabilities of the InterbotiX WidowX Pan/Tilt turret are as follows:
- Horizontal movement (Pan): 360°
- Vertical movement (Tilt): 180°
- Connection interface: USB or wireless via XBee (requires two XBee chips, not included, and a PC adaptor, not included)
- The ArbotiX controller has 32 I/O, including 8 analogue inputs + an I²C interface
The turret’s assembly guide is available from the Trossen Robotics website.
InterbotiX WidowX MX-28 Robot Turret kit contents
The turret kit contains the following:
- ArbotiX controller board
- Dynamixel FR07-H101K frame
- Dynamixel FR07-S101K frame
- Dynamixel FR07-B101K frame
- Turret base and structural elements in ABS plastic
- Supply 12 V (2 A)
- FTDI USB cable
InterbotiX WidowX MX-28 Robot Turret example driver codes
- WidowX Turret - Direct Control - Joystick
- WidowX Turret - Wireless Control - ArbotiX Commander
- WidowX Turret - PC Control - Virtual Commander