Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi
Where would James Bond be without all his miniaturised gadgets? One thing’s for sure, the famous British spy wouldn’t say no to this minuscule surveillance camera designed for Raspberry Pi!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi: high performance, miniature design
- Easy connection to one of your Raspberry Pi’s 2 sockets using the connection cable: no soldering, simply plug it in and the connection is established with your Pi’s BCM2835 processor;
- Data transfer via the CSI bus, designed specifically for video (pixel data only);
- A native resolution of 5 megapixels.
Raspberry Pi spy camera: above suspicion
The module itself is no larger than 12 mm in length, with a tiny lens measuring just 7.4 mm in diameter. So your Raspberry Pi spy camera is both light and easy to hide.
The cable is long enough to film images at a distance from your Raspberry Pi. The module also has an adhesive surface on the back, so you can stick it anywhere: on a door, a wall, an item of furniture, clothing, etc.
Familiarise yourself with every detail of your surveillance camera for Raspberry Pi with this video presentation (14:29)
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi camera
- Module dimensions: 8.5 × 11.3 mm
- Lens diameter: 7.4 mm
- Total length: 300 mm
- Ribbon connector cable length: 289 mm
- Weight: 1.9 g
- Compatible video formats: 1080p30, 720p60, 640x480p60/90
- Resolution (static images): 2592 x 1944 pixels