Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Boxer Mobile Robot
Including €4.17 for ecotax
Both robust and compact, the Boxer Mobile Robot is an indoor platform designed for developing robotic solutions and technologies. 100% ROS, it offers a wide range of possibilities for researchers and designers.
An “out-of-the-box” indoor mobile robot
To get you started as quickly as possible on your robotics projects and designs, this mobile platform comes already equipped with various sensors essential for autonomous navigation: IMUs, encoders, front-facing stereo camera, LiDAR rangefinder, etc.
Used indoors, this 75 cm long robot will reach a speed of 2 m per second and is robust enough to handle loads of 100 kg thanks to its strong, solid metal chassis. Its 0° turning radius opens doors to the world of omnidirectional mobile robots. It includes an elevator that can reach a height of 5 cm with a maximum payload capacity of 100 kg.
Boxer Mobile Robot, a new development platform for Clearpath
The main advantage of this mobile robotic platform from Clearpath Robotics is that it allows a wide range of improvements and modifications:
- This Clearpath mobile robot is designed to be able to integrate numerous sensors and electronic modules;
- It makes prototyping easier because it offers accessible power and reconfigurable I/Os;
- You can add various robotics accessories: grippers, robotic arms, cameras, range finders, etc.
- It is an ROS-ready mobile robot and includes full support for Gazebo Physics Simulator, URDF, RViz and MoveIT! Motion planner. The application development possibilities are therefore endless...
Boxer mobile robot integration with another robotic platfom
Boxer mobile robot can be fitted with different accessories, such as sensors, cameras, or a robotic arm. The 7-axis robot arm Franka Research 3 can be integrated with the Boxer mobile robot using ROS.
Technical specifications of the Clearpath Boxer mobile robotic platform
- Max. speed: 2 m/s Max.
- Acceleration: 1 m/s²
- Integrated elevator: up to 83 mm
- Capacity: 150 kg
- Turning radius: 0°
- Max. grade: 1%/0.5°
- Configuration/driving environment: differential/indoor
- Interface and communication: Customised interface: 3 Ethernet ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, e-Stop extension, 12V regulated output (up to 10A), 24V regulated output (up to 10A), unregulated battery power supply (up to 10A), LED light control interface
- WiFi: 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Sensors: LiDAR range finder with 10 m range and 260° field of view, front-facing stereo camera system, rear sonar, odometry
- Controllers and API: ROS1 Noetic or ROS2 Foxy, Gazebo, LED light control, RViz and URDF support
- Interface: emergency stop buttons, 360° RGB LED array Compatible accessories (not supplied): manipulators, grippers, cameras, stereo cameras, IMUs, 2D laser range finders, 3D laser range finders
- Battery and power:
- Chemistry: lithium-ion
- Capacity: 60 Ah 24V
- Power: 12V and 24V @ 10A
- Runtime navigating / stationary : approx. 6h / Up to 16 hr
- Charge time - autodock / : 20min / 4.5 hr
- External dimensions: 740 x 550 x 309 mm
- Weight: 107 kg
- Max. payload: 150 kg
- Operating temperature range: 0-40°C