NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit - version B01
With its impressive graphics architecture, powerful processor and multitude of hardware connections (audio, video, Ethernet, etc.), the NVIDIA Nano Development Kit is an affordable and feature-rich AI development solution for researchers, students and top-notch DIY enthusiasts.
Including €0.20 for ecotax
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit: top-of-the-range performance
Where to begin? First, it has a 128-core Maxwell GPU identical to that of NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 900 series of graphics cards. It is a GPU that allows:
- Up to 472 gigaflops of FP16 performance
- Encoding of HEVC videos in 4K30 or 3x 1080p30 resolution
- HEVC decoding in 4K60 or 8x 1080p30
In short, the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit can manage several HD video inputs simultaneously and process images in real time.
What’s more, it has a quad-core ARM processor running at 1.43 GHz, 4GB of 64-bit memory, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, storage capacity on a microSD card, plus a wide range of hardware connections allowing you to make the very most of the NVIDIA Nano board in AI DIY projects.
JetBot and Deep Learning
The JetBot AI project consists of an open-source kit that allows you to 3D print and build your own autonomous robot powered by the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit. With JetBot, you will get a taste of what the board is capable of in terms of artificial intelligence and robotics development.
This NVIDIA Jetson kit is also particularly compatible with a range of AI platforms (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet, etc.), which further increases your possibilities. The NVIDIA Nano Development Kit is therefore an ideal base for a great variety of projects, ranging from an intelligent robot equipped with autonomous navigation to a home automation system with presence sensors capable of interacting with residents. And to top it all, JetPack, which is the NVIDIA SDK, offers constantly updated access to Jetson embedded products.
Technical specifications of the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit
- GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell™ with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included),
- Video encode: 4K@30 | 4x 1080p@30 | 9x 720p@30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video decode: 4K@60 | 2x 4K@30 | 8x 1080p@30 | 18x 720p@30 (H.264/H.265)
- 12-lane camera (3x4 or 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (1.5 Gb/s)
- Camera connector: 1 x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY (2 for B01 version)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- 4 USB 3.0 ports, micro-B USB 2.0 port
- 40-pin GPIO connector
- 1 SDIO port
- 6 I2C ports
- 2 I2S ports
- SPI, UART
- Power consumption: 5 to 10W
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 x 29 mm
Resources for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano kit
Below you will find all the documentation you need to use your NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit and get your DIY projects up and running: