3.7V 2.6Ah Li-Ion 18650 battery
This 18650 Li-Ion battery allows you to power your projects on Arduino, including the most energy-hungry ones.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
A very high security Li-Ion battery
This 18650 battery is equipped with an integrated circuit that guarantees perfect safety of use. The board of this circuit is indeed designed to cut-off the battery at the slightest malfunction: overload, discharge, overcurrent, etc.
Used in the right conditions of use, this Li-Ion battery for Arduino is therefore ideal for powering an LED flashlight or any other energy-consuming device.
Technical specifications of the 3.7 V 2.6 Ah battery
- 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Cylindrical lithium-ion battery
- PCP protection with internal printed circuit voltage protection
- Capacity: 2.6 Ah (2,600 mAH)
- Nominal voltage 3,7 V
- Resistance: 250 mΩ
- Termination type: flat
- Designed for high power LED torches and other high drain devices
- Protection against overloads, overdischarges, overcurrents and integrated short-circuits
- Battery length: 65 mm
- Battery diameter: 18 mm
- Rechargeable high-capacity Li-ion battery
- Long battery life
- Use a dedicated battery charger
- Operating temperature range : -20 à +60°C