Extra battery for Leo Rover
Make sure you have an extra Leo Rover battery in case you need a back-up power supply for your mobile robot!
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Leo Rover battery: up to 8 extra hours of operation for your mobile robot
The Leo Rover with a 2,500 mAh capacity can charge your robot in about 1h30. Its mounting holes are compatible with the latest version of the robot. You'll be able to use your robot for 8 hours in streaming mode and 4 hours in driving mode.
Technical specifications of the battery for the Leo Rover ground robot
- Li-ion 6S 22.2V 2,500 mAh battery with internal electronics and fuses
- IP66 compliant waterproof case
- Green LED power switch with internal relay
- Turtle 2-pin waterproof connector
- Charging time: about 1h30
- Autonomy: 4h (driving), 8h (video streaming)