WiFi Module - ESP8266 (4 MB Flash)
Offering 4 MB flash memory and an integrated TCP/IP protocol, this WiFi module will let you work on an Internet of Things project without breaking the bank.
ESP8266 WiFi Module: program, then connect
This WiFi module, designed as a self-contained system-on-chip, includes a TCP/IP protocol stack, 4 MB memory and a host of additional hardware (regulators, amplifiers, etc.). It will enable any microcontroller, including an Arduino board, to access your WiFi network as part of a connected project.
Its small size in no way compromises its development possibilities thanks to its GPIO ports. A word of caution, you’ll need to install a logic level converter for use with a 5V microcontroller.
Technical specifications of the ESP8266 Module
- 802.11 b/g/n
- P2P WiFi Direct, soft access point
- TCP/IP protocol stack
- TR Switch
- LNA amplifier
- Power amplifier
- Matching network
- Phase-locked loops
- Power management units
- Output power: +19.5 dBm in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10 uA
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU: can be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation, 0.4 ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in <2 ms
- Standby power consumption of <1 mW (DTIM3)