Complete Raspberry Pi 400 Kit (FR version)
What if you could program your new Raspberry Pi project directly from your computer keyboard, without any USB cables or installing software on your computer?
Raspberry Pi 400: all the power of a Raspberry Pi 4 in a computer keyboard
In short, what if Raspberry Pi 400 could become your next computer? This Complete Raspberry Pi 400 Kit integrates the latest version of the Raspberry Pi microcontroller into a compact computer keyboard adapted to the language of its user (we sell the keyboard in French).
The kit includes:
- A computer keyboard with a built-in Raspberry Pi 4
- A computer mouse
- A power supply
- A micro-HDMI to HDMI cable
- An SD card preloaded with the Raspberry Pi OS
- The official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide
Plus, it has its own cooling and ventilation system to keep your computer cool while you warm your neurons!
An always accessible Raspberry Pi 4
RasPi has also spared a thought for prototyping and design enthusiasts, because the microcontroller’s GPIO ports remain readily accessible for connecting new peripherals (sensors, actuators, etc.) and continuing your experiments.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 400 kit
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-3200
- 2 micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0–50 °C
- Max. dimensions: 286 x 122 x 23 mm