Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
JetBot AI Kit v3.0 (NVIDIA Jetson Nano board not included)
JetBot AI Kit v3.0 is a new solution by SparkFun for working on robotics projects that include artificial intelligence, machine learning and the Internet of Things using the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit.
What is JetBot AI Kit v3.0?
It’s a brand-new kit that includes all the hardware and electronic components you’ll need to work on your project. And to get you even more rapidly up and running:
- A 64 GB microSD card pre-flashed with the software, code libraries and the drivers you need to get started with the SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem
- A wide-angle camera
- Motor and WiFi adapters
- A SparkFun Qwiic Micro OLED display
To use your kit, you’ll need a NVIDIA Jetson Nano board, a Jetson Nano Developer Kit and a Phillips head screwdriver. But no need for soldering thanks to Qwiic!
The kit includes version 4.3 of the NVIDIA Jetpack, an SDK designed to make integrating end-to-end AI applications easier.
Machine vision, machine learning, autonomous navigation...
The NVIDIA JetBot open-source platform opens the door to a whole new world of robotic creations, including the construction of complex neural networks. Whether you’re a teacher, researcher, designer or simply an enthusiast, you’ll have access to a complete range of projects integrating machine vision, navigation with obstacle detection, object tracking, etc.
Technical specifications of the JetBot AI Kit v3.0
Included in v3.0: the NVIDIA Jetpack Version 4.3
- SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem for I2C communication
- Expandable ecosystem with 4 Qwiic connectors on GPIO header
- Example code for: basic motion, teleoperation, collision avoidance, object following
- Compact form factor to optimise existing neural net from NVIDIA
- 136° field of view camera for machine vision
- Pre-flashed microSD card
- Chassis assembly offers expandable architecture
The kit includes:
- 64 GB microSD card pre-flashed with SparkFun JetBot (SparkFun Qwiic Python library, driver for Edimax WiFi adapter, Greengrass, JetBot ROS)
- Leopard Imaging 136° FOV wide-angle camera and ribbon cable
- Edimax WiFi adapter
- SparkFun Qwiic motor driver
- SparkFun Micro OLED breakout (Qwiic)
- All hardware and prototyping electronics needed to complete your fully functional robot
- Not included in the kit (but essential):
- Phillips head screwdriver
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Computer display (HDMI or DP) and connector cable
- 5 V/4 A power supply
Resources for the SparkFun JetBot AI Kit v3.0
Below you’ll find a very complete list of resources for the SparkFun JetBot AI Kit 3.0:
- Getting Started with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Assembly Guide
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic Motor Driver
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic Micro OLED
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic pHAT v2.0 (Qwiic HAT for Raspberry Pi)
- JetBot ROS GitHub Repository
- Getting Started with Greengrass
- NVIDIA Jetson Forums
- NVIDIA JetBot GitHub
- NVIDIA JetBot GitHub Wiki
- NVIDIA JetBot Software Set-Up