Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
JetBot AI Kit v3.0 (NVIDIA Jetson Nano board not included)
What is JetBot AI Kit v3.0?
It’s a brand-new kit that includes all the hardware and electronic components you’ll need to work on your project. And to get you even more rapidly up and running:
- A 64 GB microSD card pre-flashed with the software, code libraries and the drivers you need to get started with the SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem
- A wide-angle camera
- Motor and WiFi adapters
- A SparkFun Qwiic Micro OLED display
To use your kit, you’ll need a NVIDIA Jetson Nano board, a Jetson Nano Developer Kit and a Phillips head screwdriver. But no need for soldering thanks to Qwiic!
The kit includes version 4.3 of the NVIDIA Jetpack, an SDK designed to make integrating end-to-end AI applications easier.
Machine vision, machine learning, autonomous navigation...
The NVIDIA JetBot open-source platform opens the door to a whole new world of robotic creations, including the construction of complex neural networks. Whether you’re a teacher, researcher, designer or simply an enthusiast, you’ll have access to a complete range of projects integrating machine vision, navigation with obstacle detection, object tracking, etc.
Technical specifications of the JetBot AI Kit v3.0
Included in v3.0: the NVIDIA Jetpack Version 4.3
- SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem for I2C communication
- Expandable ecosystem with 4 Qwiic connectors on GPIO header
- Example code for: basic motion, teleoperation, collision avoidance, object following
- Compact form factor to optimise existing neural net from NVIDIA
- 136° field of view camera for machine vision
- Pre-flashed microSD card
- Chassis assembly offers expandable architecture
The kit includes:
- 64 GB microSD card pre-flashed with SparkFun JetBot (SparkFun Qwiic Python library, driver for Edimax WiFi adapter, Greengrass, JetBot ROS)
- Leopard Imaging 136° FOV wide-angle camera and ribbon cable
- Edimax WiFi adapter
- SparkFun Qwiic motor driver
- SparkFun Micro OLED breakout (Qwiic)
- All hardware and prototyping electronics needed to complete your fully functional robot
- Not included in the kit (but essential):
- Phillips head screwdriver
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Computer display (HDMI or DP) and connector cable
- 5 V/4 A power supply
Resources for the SparkFun JetBot AI Kit v3.0
Below you’ll find a very complete list of resources for the SparkFun JetBot AI Kit 3.0:
- Getting Started with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Assembly Guide
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic Motor Driver
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic Micro OLED
- Hook-Up Guide for Qwiic pHAT v2.0 (Qwiic HAT for Raspberry Pi)
- JetBot ROS GitHub Repository
- Getting Started with Greengrass
- NVIDIA Jetson Forums
- NVIDIA JetBot GitHub
- NVIDIA JetBot GitHub Wiki
- NVIDIA JetBot Software Set-Up