Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
ODROID-H3 Development Board
The ODROID-H3 board is more powerful and more efficient than the previous ODROID-H2+
ODROID-H3: a large memory capacity and advanced I/O ports
ODROID-H3 is a single-board computer (SBC) with a 10 nm Intel processor and lots of I/Os. It has the same form factor and power efficiency as its predecessor, the ODROID-H2. But ODROID-H3 brings some notable improvements, one of the most important being its new processor. This new version has a Jasper Lake processor, the Celeron N5105, with four 2 to 2.9 GHz cores and a TDP of 10 W.
Why choose ODROID-H3?
- Compact (11 x 11 cm) for easy inclusion in housings and vehicles
- Passive operation thanks to the heat sink provided by the brand, no need for ventilation
- Set of 24 pins for a wide range of connections, ideal for integration
- Two RAM slots (DDR4 SO-DIMM) with dual channel memory support for receiving up to 64 GB of system RAM
Technical specifications of the ODROID-H3 board
- Processor: Intel® Quad-Core Jasper Lake Celeron N5105 clocked at 2.0 GHz / 2.9 GHz (Turbo) with 24 EU Intel UHD Graphics at 450 / 800 MHz (Turbo); TDP 10 W
- System memory: up to 64 GB dual-channel memory DDR4 PC4-23400 (2933 MT/s)
- Storage: M.2 slot, PCIe 3.0 x 4 for NVMe storage, 2 SATA 3.0 ports, eMMC flash memory support
- Connectivity: 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ45) via RTL8125B chipset
- USB: 2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Accelerator: SSE4.2 (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Expansion: 24-pin header with 2 x I2C, 1 x UART (3.3 V), 3 x USB 2.0, HDMI CEC signals, external power button
- Video: 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4 K @ 60 Hz) and 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4 K @ 60 Hz)
- Audio: HDMI, audio jacks for audio out, audio in and S/PDIF
- Power input: 14-20 V DC
- 1 RTC backup battery included
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 47 mm
Resources for ODROID-H3