Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Scout 2.0 mobile robot (UGV)
Scout 2.0 is an indoor and outdoor mobile platform, dedicated to the development of multiple applications in higher education, research and industry. This mbile robot is CE certified.
Scout mobile robot: Robust and skilful UGV
Designed for research, teaching and development in industrial robotics, the Scout 2.0 mobile base falls into the category of Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs). In addition to being CE certified, this autonomous mobile base offers good mechanical properties, as well as interesting performance in terms of movement:
- A robust chassis that can carry up to 50 kg;
- Agile steering with 4-wheel drive and independent suspension;
- Zero turning radius. This helps in maneuvering in tight spaces;
- All-terrain adaptability, indoors and outdoors;
- Two communication interfaces (CAN and RS232) for the transmission of data related to motion, direction, etc. as well as secondary development.
It is therefore a rather compact and robust mobile platform with endurance provided by its 24 V Lithium battery. Its new cooling and temperature control system allows it to operate in extreme environments, or to handle multiple operations without overheating.
Indoor, outdoor and resourceful
The Scout 2.0 mobile platform offers full support for development systems such as ROS or Baidu Apollo. If we add to this the interface integrated into the robot, which allows the connection of a variety of peripherals, we get a very versatile mobile base. Ideal for higher education, research, development of industrial robotics applications, service or surveillance robotics, etc.
Its revised structure for optimal space saving, and its mechanical performance make this small mobile robot suitable for indoor and outdoor activities.
Technical specifications of the Scout 2.0 mobile base
- 1 SCOUT 2.0 Robot body
- Key lock
- IP 64
- 1 Battery charger (AC 220V)
- 2 Aviation plug (male, 4-pin)
- 1 USB to RS232 cable
- 1 Remote control transmitter (optional)
- Dimensions: 930 x 699 x 348 mm
- Wheelbase (mm): 498
- Front/rear wheel base (mm): 582/582 mm
- Weight of vehicle body (kg): 62 kg
- Charge nominale progressive : 50 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium battery 24V 30aH
- Motor: DC brushless 4 X 400W
- Reduction gearbox: 1:30
- Drive Type: Independent four-wheel drive
- Independent suspension with single rocker arm
- Four-wheel differential steering
- Safety equipment: Servo brake/anti-collision tube
- No-load highest speed (m/s): ≤1.5
- Minimum turning radius: 0°
- Maximum climbing capacity: ≥30°
- Minimum ground clearance (mm): 135
- Remote control
- Control command mode
- RC transmitter: 2.4G/extreme distance 1km
- Communication interface: CAN/RS232
- CE certified
Scout 2.0 Robot Resources
Find the complete specifications of the Scout 2.0 mobile robot in the same document:
- Max. speed
- 3,5-5,5 km/h
- 50-60 kg