Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Bunker Mini Tracked Mobile Robot (UGV)
The AgileX Bunker Mini tracked mobile robot is a small UGV that performs well on all terrains.
Bunker Mini: an all-terrain robot and superior protection
The Bunker Mini tracked robot chassis is designed to be a small but extremely robust mobile platform. Its various features demonstrate its ability to cope with any type of terrain:
- Bunker Mini has an IP67 rating, which protects it from dust, sand and water
- With its zero turn radius and left and right independent drive, it can move in the tightest of spaces, both indoors and out
- It offers a robust design, all-terrain driving, obstacle clearance and can climb 30° slopes: Bunker Mini is an exploration and surveillance robot undeterred by dangerous or unexpected environments
A payload of up to 25 kg
Despite its ultra-compact profile (less than 70 cm long and under 60 cm wide), Bunker Mini is an efficient and very robust robot, just like the other tracked robots by AgileX (Bunker and Bunker Pro). It can carry up to 25 kg of material or equipment while maintaining its turning radius. Although a heavy load may of course affect its ability to climb certain slopes.
A robotics platform suited to many projects
The Bunker Mini robot has a communication interface that makes it compatible with all the sensors and peripherals that support the CAN protocol. You can therefore connect sensors, an IMU or a LiDAR to further improve your robot’s navigation or detection skills.
In addition, AgileX provides a comprehensive library of open-source content (SDK and ROS).
Technical specifications of the AgileX Bunker Mini
- Dimensions: 660 x 584 x 281 mm
- Height: 65.5 mm
- Track width: 100 mm
- Weight: 54.8 kg
- Max. payload: 25 kg
- Max. speed: 0~1.5 m/s
- Climbing ability: 30° (no payload)
- Min. turning radius: 0°
- Obstacle surmounting capacity: 115 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to ~60 °C
- Outward supply: 24 V/15 A
- Power drive:
- Left and right independent drive
- Track-type differential steering
- Motor: 250 W x 2 (brushed DC motors)
- Rated torque: 17 Nm
- 1024 line magnetic encoder
- Communication interface: CAN
- Protection level: IP67
- 24 V 30 Ah lithium battery
- AC 220 V charger
- Charge time: 3–4 hours
Resources for the Bunker Mini tracked mobile robot
- Max. speed
- 0-2,5 km/h
- 30-40 kg