Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Hunter 2.0 Mobile Robot (UGV)
Hunter 2.0 Mobile Robot: the next-generation workhorse
If you’re looking for a vehicle strong enough to carry your research material without showing signs of weakness, the Hunter 2.0 mobile robot will transport a payload of up to 150 kg, the equivalent of about twice its weight. It has a large platform which can accommodate a complete set of sensors, LiDARs, depth cameras, etc. In short, Hunter 2.0 is a mobile robot you can exploit and customise at will.
With its 100% steel body, two efficient servos and efficient suspension, the Hunter 2.0 UGV can cope with just about anything, both indoors and out. And you’ll benefit from flexible yet powerful autonomous steering throughout the mission.
Adjustable speed and slope parking
Users of the Hunter 2.0 mobile robot by AgileX can choose a speed between 6 and 10 km/h, depending also on the weight carried. You can power the robot using a 30 Ah or 60 Ah battery according to your desired level of autonomy. A battery management system (BMS) also ensures safe use at all times.
One new feature of the new Hunter mobile robot is its slope parking technology. Its drive train is powerful enough for you to be able to stop your vehicle in the middle of a 10° slope. In case of power outage or failure while ascending or descending, the platform will remain stable and its load perfectly safe.
Technical specifications of the Hunter 2.0 UGV
- Speed and payload:
- Standard: 6 km/h, 150 kg payload
- Optional: 10 km/h, 80 kg payload
- Minimum turning: 1.6 m
- Climbing ability: <10° (with load)
- Obstacle surmounting capacity: 5 cm
- Minimum ground clearance: 100 mm
- Minimum braking distance: 0.2 m to go from 6 km/h to 0 km/h
- Steering accuracy: 0.5°
- Parking function: electromagnetic power-off, maximum 10° ramp
- Suspension form: front-wheel independent suspension
- Driving form:
- front-wheel Ackerman
- rear-wheel drive
- Working temperature: -20 to 65 °C
- Standard: 24V / 30 Ah
- Optional: 24V / 60 Ah
- AC 220V charger output 240W
- Charging time: 3.5 h / 7 h (depending on the battery)
- Outward supply: 24V 15A
- MAX travel (without loading):
- 22 km with 24V 30 Ah battery
- 40 km with 24V 60 Ah battery
- Electromagnetic incremental code disc: 1024 lines
- Communication: CAN / 232 Serial Port
- Dimensions: 980 x 745 x 380 mm
- Wheelbase: 650 mm
- Track: 650 mm
- Weight: 65-72 kg
- IP rating: IP54
Resources for the Hunter 2.0 robot
Below you will find the Hunter 2.0 Mobile Robot (UGV) user guide, to help you get your platform up and running as quickly as possible: