Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS2)
You want to develop artificial intelligence in connected objects and edge computing devices using just a memory stick? This is precisely what Intel is offering with its Neural Compute Stick. The second version of a device already praised by developers!
What is Intel NCS2?
Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 is a flash drive designed by Intel that allows you to develop AI algorithms for robotic vision, connected cameras and autonomous navigation. It can also be used in an industrial environment, for surveillance for example.
How does it work?
The device allows you to develop convolutional neural networks (CNNs) inspired by animal vision. It includes the Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit, a processor about 8 times faster than the 1st version of the Neural Compute Stick released by Intel in 2017!
The NCS2 stick is designed to be inserted into a compatible USB port like any other flash drive:
- On a computer (Mac, Linux or Windows)
- On a Raspberry Pi type microcontroller
You can also use it to program new projects involving an Intel depth camera.
Technical specifications of the Intel NCS2 stick
- Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
- Supported frameworks: TensorFlow*, Caffe*, Apache MXNet*, Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX*), PyTorch* and PaddlePaddle* via an ONNX conversion
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 Type A
- Dimensions: 72.5 × 27 × 14 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- OpenVINO toolkit (Intel Distribution)
- Supported operating systems: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (64 bit); CentOS* 7.4 (64 bit); Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.14.4 (or later); Raspbian (target only); Other (via the open source distribution of the OpenVINO™ toolkit)
Resources for the NCS2
Learn how to master the OpenVINO software toolkit to make your Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 your new AI prototyping and experimentation tool.