Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Hunter SE Mobile Robot (UGV)
The Hunter SE robotics chassis, designed for speed and distance, is the ultimate exploration robot.
Hunter SE mobile robot: covering a distance of 30 km
The Hunter SE mobile robot by AgileX is a relatively compact UGV that can move over all kinds of terrain:
- The platform can negotiate obstacles up to 5 cm high and 30° slopes
- Ackermann steering system (front wheels) saves wheels and battery time
- You can expose your Hunter SE to the cold, heat and even humidity, for use both indoors and out
- In “delivery” mode, it can carry up to 50 kg
- It has a modular shock absorption system for coping easily with bumps on roads
- It offers an autonomy of 2 to 3 hours thanks to a powerful lithium battery, during which time it can travel distances of up to 30 km at a speed of up to 17 km/h
Despite being less maneuverable than a Bunker Mini and having a slightly larger turning radius, this robotics chassis is still an excellent choice for creating a new delivery, exploration or surveillance robot.
A CAN interface and ROS and SDK compatibility
Like all AgileX robots, Hunter SE has a standard CAN interface allowing you to develop lots of robotic solutions with additional third-party sensors and peripherals, for example cameras, LiDAR, environmental or presence sensors, IMU for navigation, etc.
Users also benefit from the AgileX open-source environment, which provides extensive SDK and ROS support for roboticists.
Technical specifications of the Hunter SE robot by AgileX
- Dimensions: 820 x 640 x 310 mm
- Height: 123 mm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Max. payload: 50 kg
- Max. speed: 4.8 m/s (~17 km/h)
- Climbing ability: 30° (no load)
- Min. turning radius: 1.5 m
- Obstacle surmounting capacity: 50 mm
- Battery running time: 2–3 h
- Running mileage: >30 km
- External power supply: 24 V/15 A
- Power drive: rear wheel hub motor
- 2 x 350 W brushless DC motors
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ +60 °C
- Communication interface: Standard CAN
- Protection level: IP55
- 24 V/30 A lithium battery
- AC 220 V independent charger
- Charging time: 3 h
- Braking method: 2 m
Resources for the Hunter SE Mobile Robot (UGV)
- Max. speed
- 15-25 km/h
- 50-60 kg