Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Hunter SE Mobile Robot (UGV)
Hunter SE mobile robot: covering a distance of 30 km
The Hunter SE mobile robot by AgileX is a relatively compact UGV that can move over all kinds of terrain:
- The platform can negotiate obstacles up to 5 cm high and 30° slopes
- Ackermann steering system (front wheels) saves wheels and battery time
- You can expose your Hunter SE to the cold, heat and even humidity, for use both indoors and out
- In “delivery” mode, it can carry up to 50 kg
- It has a modular shock absorption system for coping easily with bumps on roads
- It offers an autonomy of 2 to 3 hours thanks to a powerful lithium battery, during which time it can travel distances of up to 30 km at a speed of up to 17 km/h
Despite being less maneuverable than a Bunker Mini and having a slightly larger turning radius, this robotics chassis is still an excellent choice for creating a new delivery, exploration or surveillance robot.
A CAN interface and ROS and SDK compatibility
Like all AgileX robots, Hunter SE has a standard CAN interface allowing you to develop lots of robotic solutions with additional third-party sensors and peripherals, for example cameras, LiDAR, environmental or presence sensors, IMU for navigation, etc.
Users also benefit from the AgileX open-source environment, which provides extensive SDK and ROS support for roboticists.
Technical specifications of the Hunter SE robot by AgileX
- Dimensions: 820 x 640 x 310 mm
- Height: 123 mm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Max. payload: 50 kg
- Max. speed: 4.8 m/s (~17 km/h)
- Climbing ability: 30° (no load)
- Min. turning radius: 1.5 m
- Obstacle surmounting capacity: 50 mm
- Battery running time: 2–3 h
- Running mileage: >30 km
- External power supply: 24 V/15 A
- Power drive: rear wheel hub motor
- 2 x 350 W brushless DC motors
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ +60 °C
- Communication interface: Standard CAN
- Protection level: IP55
- 24 V/30 A lithium battery
- AC 220 V independent charger
- Charging time: 3 h
- Braking method: 2 m
- CE certified
Resources for the Hunter SE Mobile Robot (UGV)