Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Conveyor Belt (compatible with Ned2, Ned and Niryo One)
This Ned2, Ned and Niryo One compatible conveyor belt is a robot arm accessory you can use to design your next industrial production line or improve your robotics programming education.
Conveyor belt for Ned2: simulate automated production
The Niryo conveyor belt is an accessory that’s fully equipped to simulate an industrial production line. It includes:
- an infrared detection module
- a conveyor slope
- an end stopper
- 4 workspace markers
- 6 manipulable objects
- a control box (optional)
The vision set, also designed for the Ned2 robot arm, is a great addition to this accessory kit for developing autonomous industrial robotics solutions using artificial intelligence.
Lots of programming tools
You can program your miniature production line with the Niryo apps (Niryo One Studio, Niryo Studio, PyNiryo, etc.), compatible with lots of systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc. Niryo has also developed programming editors adapted to all skill levels. The Niryo Studio apps are inspired by the Blockly system, used to teach programming in secondary schools.
You can also program your conveyor belt for Ned2, Ned and Niryo One in the Arduino environment.
Technical specifications of the conveyor belt for the Ned2 robot arm
- Delivering distance: 700 mm
- Dimensions: 712 x 225 x 60 mm
- Direction of movement: bi-directional
- Max. speed: 70 mm/s
- Max. payload: 2 kg
- Control method: Niryo One Studio / Niryo Studio / PyNiryo / PyNiryoRos / Niryo One
- Modbus / Arduino
- Infrared sensor:
- Power supply: 5 V
- Signal: digital output
- Range: 6 to 80 cm
- Compatible with Niryo One, Ned, Ned2
- Niryo Studio software download
- Compatibility guide
- Niryo ROS GitHub
- Niryo MATLAB GitHub
- PyNiryo GitHub
Curriculum for the Niryo Ned2 robot arm
- Curriculum to control Niryo with Blockly (FR) available on request by e-mail
- Curriculum to control Niryo with Python (FR) available on request by e-mail
- Curriculum to control Niryo with MATLAB (FR) available on request by e-mail