- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Luxonis OAK-1 MAX Camera
The OAK-1 MAX camera is a 32 MP camera designed for computer vision and artificial intelligence applications.
A High-Resolution Depth Camera
The OAK-1 MAX is a 32-megapixel RGB camera that can capture high-resolution images, run custom AI models, and perform advanced computer vision tasks.
The Luxonis OAK-1 MAX camera is perfectly suited for computer vision and artificial intelligence applications, such as object recognition, security monitoring, autonomous navigation, robotics, augmented reality, and much more. It is also ideal for computer vision and machine learning software development projects.
Technical Specifications of the OAK-1 MAX Depth Camera
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI - RVC2 NN Performance )
- Run any AI model, even those custom-built (models must be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer Vision: warp (undistortion), resizing, cropping via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking
- Object tracking: 2D tracking with ObjectTracker node
- Dimensions: 36x54.5x27.8 mm
- Weight: 53.1g
|DFOV / HFOV / VFOV||82° / 68° / 55°|
|Focus||Auto-Focus: 20cm - ∞|
|Max Framerate||60 FPS|
Included in the package:
- OAK-1-MAX camera
- USB-CA-1m cable
- Cleaning cloth