Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Luxonis OAK-D SR Camera
The OAK-D-SR is a compact and sophisticated computer vision camera designed to offer enhanced short-range accuracy.
OAK-D-SR: Short-range precision
The OAK-D-SR depth camera emphasizes improved short-range accuracy compared to the standard OAK-D.
It is particularly suitable for applications requiring close-in depth and detail, such as quality control or automated manufacturing, and will prove particularly effective on robots or articulated arms.
It utilizes the OAK-SoM-Pro for a compact overall design and is optimized to operate between 30 cm and 1 m. Equipped with 4 TOPS of processing power, it can execute any AI model, with a multitude of computer vision features. The design is open-source, allowing for customized modifications.
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom designed ones (models need to be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp (distortion correction), resize, crop via ImageManip, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB depth alignment and high configurability
- BMI270 IMU, 6-axis sensor combining accelerometer and gyroscope
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker
- USB2 / USB3 for power and communication
Technical Specifications of the Luxonis OAK-D SR Camera
- Sensor: OV9782
- DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 89.5° / 80° / 55°
- Resolution: 1MP (1280x800)
- Fixed focus: 19.6 cm - ∞
- Max frame rate: 60 frames per second
- Infrared filter
- Dimensions: 56x36x25.5 m
- Weight: 72g