Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Go2 quadruped robot Edu Plus
Available in 4 versions, the Go2 Edu Plus robot is an ideal tool for Research, Education, and Robotics. It integrates Artificial Intelligence and a 4D LiDAR with hemispheric vision.
Go2 Edu Plus: Integrated Artificial Intelligence Technology
Successor to the famous Go1, the quadruped robot Go2 combines cutting-edge technology with an elegant and agile design. Designed for research and higher education, the Edu Plus version is programmable, offering infinite possibilities to develop and explore your own robotic applications.
Various versions available
- Go2 Edu Plus (40 Tops Computing): 40Tops of computing power with AI algorithms
- Go2 Edu Plus (100 Tops Computing): 100Tops of mega-computing power with AI algorithms
- Go2 Edu Plus 3D (Mid-360 LiDAR): 100Tops of mega-computing power + 3D LIDAR Mid-360 with navigation algorithms
- Go2 Edu Plus 3D (XT16 LiDAR): 100Tops of mega-computing power + 3D LIDAR Hesai XT16 with navigation algorithms
Key Features of Robot Go2
- 4D LIDAR: Developed by Unitree, this LiDAR offers a 360° x 90° hemispherical ultra-wide recognition, super small blind spot and a minimum detection distance as low as 0.05m
- Integrated AI: With the help of GPT, Go2 better perceives its environment and can make decisions based on its sensors
- Improved Battery and Autonomy: Long-range 15,000mAh battery (2 to 4 hours of autonomy)
- More Powerful Motors: Maximum joint torque increased to 45 Nm
- ISS2.0 Intelligent Side-follow System: Improved positioning accuracy and a remote control distance of 30 meters
- Better Connectivity: Go2 is equipped with a 4G module, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2
- Faster: Go2 is the fastest robot-dog on the market (up to 18 km/h)
Why choose the Go2 Edu Plus robot?
- The most affordable dog robot on the market at this level of performance
- Programmable and ROS-compatible
- High-performance sensors: 4D hemispheric LiDAR, Intel® RealSense Depth Camera D435i, tracking sensor, foot force sensors
- Includes GPT language model
- OTA (Over The Air) updates: with user authorization, the robot automatically connects to a cloud-based OTA service to update its own programs.
Technical specifications of Go2 Edu Plus versions
|Go2 Edu Plus|
|Go2 Edu Plus|
100 Tops Computing
|Go2 Edu Plus 3D|
|Go2 Edu Plus 3D|
|Computing Power||40 Tops||100 Tops||100 Tops||100 Tops|
|LiDAR||No Additional LiDAR||No Additional LiDAR||LIDAR 3D Mid-360||LIDAR 3D Hesai XT16|
|Camera||Realsense D435i Camera||Realsense D435i Camera||Realsense D435i Camera||Realsense D435i Camera|
|Maximum Payload||12 kg||12 kg||12 kg||12 kg|
|Speed||0 ~ 3.7m/s||0 ~ 3.7m/s||0 ~ 3.7m/s||0 ~ 3.7m/s|
|Max Speed||5 m/s (18 km/h)||5 m/s (18 km/h)||5 m/s (18 km/h)||5 m/s (18 km/h)|
|Max Step Height||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm||160 mm|
|Battery||Long endurance (15000mAh)||Long endurance (15000mAh)||Long endurance (15000mAh)||Long endurance (15000mAh)|
|Charger||Fast Charge (33.6V 9A)||Fast Charge (33.6V 9A)||Fast Charge (33.6V 9A)||Fast Charge (33.6V 9A)|
|Charging Time Battery||1h30||1h30||1h30||1h30|
|Weight||15 kg||15 kg||15 kg||15 kg|
|Dimensions||70 x 31 x 40cm||70 x 31 x 40cm||70 x 31 x 40cm||70 x 31 x 40cm|