Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Intel® RealSense Depth Camera D435i (with tripod)
This alternative to the D435 depth camera has added image stabilisation to its repertoire of features with the addition of a 6-DoF IMU.
D435i depth camera: a solid member of the D400 family
The D435i 3D camera shares many of the features of the D435:
- Depth sensor with a wide field of view
- Maximum frame rate of 90 fps for capturing motion at full speed
- High-resolution output images
- SDK 2.0 for ultra-fast camera calibration and open-source application development
- Compact, lightweight format for easy integration into any robotics project, including UAVs
6-DoF IMU combining image and motion
In addition to an already appreciable list of features, there’s a Bosch IMU with 6 degrees of freedom, including all the necessary gyroscopes for perfect image stabilisation when the camera itself is in motion.
You can also use a motion inertial measurement device to work on SLAM applications (simultaneous localisation and mapping), improve the navigation capabilities of a mobile platform and create even more exciting augmented and virtual reality solutions.
The light weight of the D435i depth camera and its functionalities make it an ideal piece of equipment for a surveillance UAV, or any other mobile device for which weight is an important parameter.
Technical specifications of the Intel® RealSense D435i 3D depth camera
- Indoor/outdoor camera
- Recommended range: about 10 m. (accuracy varies according to lighting, calibration and location)
- Global shutter, 3 µm x 3 µm pixel size
- Bosch BMI1055 IMU
- IR stereo technology
- Depth FOV: 86° x 57° (+/- 3°)
- Minimum depth: 10.5 cm
- Depth output resolution: up to 1280 x 720
- Depth frame rate: up to 90 fps
- RGB sensor technology: global shutter
- Sensor resolution: up to 1280 x 800
- RGB sensor FOV: 69.4 x 42.5 x 77° (+/- 3°)
- RGB frame rate: up to 30 fps
- Intel RealSense D430 camera module + RGB camera
- Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4
- Connectors: USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Dimensions: 90 x 25 x 25 mm
- Mounting mechanism:
- One 1/4-20 UNC threaded mounting point
- Two M3 threaded mounting points
- Camera supplied with tripod
Resources for the Intel® RealSense D435i depth camera
Make sure you're not missing out on any essential information thanks to the resources we’ve provided below for users of the Intel® RealSense D435i depth camera.