Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
WidowX Robot Arm (without servomotors)
Including €0.38 for ecotax
Description of the WidowX robot arm (without servomotors):
The WidowX robotics arm can raise up to 800g at 10 cm and up to 400g at 30 cm. The gripper got a 500g raise capacity and like 400g in rotation. The solid structure of the robotics arm in ABS plastic and is Ball Bearing Base will let you a solid and stable base for all your experiments.
In order to control your WidowX robotic arm, an Arbotix controller is provide with the arm. can This controller can be easily programmed using the Arduino IDE or custom firmware, providing 8 digital and analogue IOs, Xbee wireless or USB connectivity.
At the end of the WidowX robotic arm, there is grip and at the top of it there is an support for camera or other sensor.
Feature of the WidowX robot arm (without servomotors):
- Industry Leading MX-64, MX-28 and AX-12 Servos
- Solid 14cm Ball Bearing Base
- Extremely Rigid Boxed ABS Construction
- Arbotix Robocontroller for Onboard Processing
- Custom Parallel Gripper
- Mounting Brackets for Cameras & Sensors
Feature of the WidowX controller
- ATMega644p Microprocessor
- 8 Analogue & 8 Digital IOs
- Physical, Xbee Wireless, & USB/TTL Serial control options
- Arduino IDE compatible
- Custom firmware capable
- ROS Ready
For more information about the WidowX robot arm, you can download the datasheet below: