Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 28×32mm, 3.8V, 0.67A/Phase
This Pololu hybrid bipolar stepper motor is ideal for all projects requiring precise motor position control.
Including €0.02 for ecotax
3.8V stepper motor: lightweight and easy to install
This small Pololu stepper draws 0.67A per phase, allowing for a holding torque of 600 g.cm. Its compact size and light weight allow it to be fitted into any project requiring a stepper motor type device (3D printer, hard drive, linear actuator, etc.).
The motor has 4 wires (2 per phase: black/green; red/blue), all terminated with bare leads. You can control your motor using a pair of H-bridges, although we recommend connecting it to a dedicated stepper motor controller.
Technical specifications of the NEMA 11 hybrid bipolar stepper motor
- Power: 670 mA per phase
- Voltage rating: 3.8V
- Resistance: 5.6Ω per phase
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min.
- Insulation class: B
- Holding torque: 600 g.cm
- Rotor torque: 9 g.cm²
- Inductance: 4.2 mA per phase
- Stepper angle: 1.8°
- 200 steps/revolution
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
- Output shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- Output shaft length: 20 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 32 mm (not including the shaft)
- Weight: 110 g