- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
XM430-W210-R Dynamixel Servomotor
Alongside the XM430-W350-R, the XM430-W210-R servo is about to change the lives of robotics researchers, teachers and enthusiasts. As you'll be able to see for yourself, you’ll say goodbye to your good old MX-28 servo with no regrets!
Powerful, economical, ultra-precise and remote-controlled: the XM430-W210-R servo works wonders!
The Dynamixel XM-430-series robot servos belong to a new generation of servos adapted both to articulated robots and radio-controlled vehicles. With 6 operating modes including PWM, velocity, torque and trajectory controls, you can further refine your robot’s movements.
Just as the XM430-W350-R model, the XM430-W210-R servos offer numerous improvements on the Robotis MX-28 range:
- More energy efficient at 40 mA compared with 100 mA for their predecessors;
- Improved heat sink with their aluminium case;
- Improved torque in a smaller form factor;
- Ergonomics designed to avoid bad connections.
- Possibility to plug the cable at the back, thus reducing any pinching or wearing risks
Dynamixel XM430-W210-R and XM430-W350-R servos: what differences?
The new Dynamixel XM-430 range now features 2 servos – what are the differences between them? Let’s dwell on 4 main characteristics:
- The available maximum torque is a bit higher for the XM430-W350-R;
- The stall torque is lower (37,73 kg.cm);
- The reduction ratio is lower; and
- The no-load speed also is higher.
In terms of power supply, ergonomics and operating modes, the W210 and the W350 offer similar characteristics and are compatible with all mobile or articulated robotics platforms.
Technical specifications of the XM430-W210-R Servo
- The XM430-W350-R Servo comes with:
- 1 HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1 Teflon washer
- 2 x 180 mm X4P cables
- 16 2.5x4 wrench bolts
- 1 3x8 wrench bolt
- 1 2x3 wrench bolt
- 1 spacer ring
- Operating voltage: 11.1 to 14.8V
- Starting torque: 3 N.m
- Stall torque: 3.7 N.m
- Stall current: 2.6A
- Torque: 37.73 kg.cm
- No-load speed: 77 rpm
- Range of rotation: 360°
- Coreless motor
- Reduction ratio: 212.6:1 (metal)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Weight: 82 g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
Resources for the Dynamixel XM430-W210-R servo
Any questions or inquiries? Take a look at the resources compiled especially for you and dedicated to the Dynamixel XM430-W210-R servo motor!
- XM430-W210-R Robotis Datasheet
- YouTube tutorials
- Schematics (en)
- Software (en)
- Compatibility guide (en)
- Selection guide (en)
- Dynamixel SDK (en)
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
There is probably a mechanical issue with the Dynamixel servomotor. You can directly contact us to get more advance support.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.