Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XD430-T350-R Servo motor
The XD430-T350-R actuator is another long-lasting servo by Dynamixel, just as efficient, 100% programmable, three times stronger and more robust!
A new smart servo motor with RS-485 connection
The Dynamixel XD430-T350-R actuator is one of the new-generation programmable servos designed by Robotis. It combines an servo, gearhead, driver and network for creating increasingly precise and efficient robotic movements and travel.
The XD430-T350-R actuator offers five different control modes for managing velocity, position, extended position, PWM and current. The data supplied gives a very accurate understanding of the actuator’s performance and allows real-time control of its operations.
100% open source, you can also program your Robotis XD430-T350-R servo motor with the help of its SDK. And you have the Dynamixel Wizard 2.0 tool for managing all your control and piloting operations.
Dynamixel XD430-T350-R actuator: lasts 3x longer!
The XD430-T350-R servos has a profile similar to the XH430-W350-R, and delivers the same torque and speed. But Robotis has chosen to make its new model more robust and long-lasting. By using high-quality gears and materials, the company has managed to increase the service life of its actuator by 250%!
Technical specifications of the XD430-T350-R actuator
- MCU: Cortex-M3 72 MHz, 32 bits
- Input voltage: 10-14.8 V (12 V recommended)
- Performance characteristics:
- Voltage: 12 V
- Stall torque: 3.4 N.m
- Stall current: 1.3 A
- No-load speed: 30 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07 A
- Resolution: 0.0879°/pulse
- Step: 4,096 pulses/rev
- Angle: 360°
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Maxon coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600-4,500,000 bps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: metal spur
- Metal and engineering plastic case
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Weight: 85 g
- Gear ratio: 353.5:1
- Digital packet command signal
- Protocol type: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Link: RS485 multidrop bus
- ID: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, etc.
- Protocol type: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Current control: endless turn
- Velocity control: endless turn
- Position control: 360°
- Extended position control: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the XD430-T350-R
All the resources for the Dynamixel XD430-T350-R actuator are available for free: