Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor
The new XD series of Dynamixel servo motors offers long-life versions of its XH servos.
New XD series: the Dynamixel servo motors are constantly evolving
The Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor has an integrated gearhead, controller, network and driver. Like the Robotis XH range, it includes features attractive to amateur roboticists. You can use this smart servo motor, with its reliable torque, to control velocity, position, current, torque and PWM.
Just as compact and powerful as the other Dynamixel 100% programmable servo motors, this servo offers a new advantage: it lasts significantly longer that the XH, because the Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor benefits from a 230% increase in service life!
6 operating modes in a compact and robust case
The Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor has the same form factor as the servos in the XH and XM series – and you can combine these different series in the same assembly.
Dynamixel has made no compromises in terms of performance: a robust torque, low current consumption and, most importantly, six operating modes and a wider range of feedback. And the Dynamixel XD540-T270-R still offers all the benefits of an industrial grade component.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor
- MCU: Cortex-M3 72 MHz, 32 bits
- Input voltage: 10-14.8 V (12 V recommended)
- Performance characteristics:
- Voltage: 12 V
- Stall torque: 9.9 N.m
- Stall current: 4.9A
- No-load speed: 39 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07 A
- Resolution: 0.0879°/pulse
- Step: 4,096 pulses/rev
- Angle: 360°
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Maxon coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600-4,500,000 bps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: metal spur
- Metal and engineering plastic case
- Dimensions: 33.5 × 58.5 × 44 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Gear ratio: 152.3:1
- Digital packet command signal
- Protocol type: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Link: RS485 multidrop bus
- ID: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, etc.
- Protocol type: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Current control: endless turn
- Velocity control: endless turn
- Position control: 360°
- Extended position control: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel XD540-T270-R
Here is all the documentation you’ll need for your Dynamixel XD540-T270-R servo motor: