Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XD540-T150-R servo motor
The Dynamixel XD540-T150-R servo motor combines the advantages of the Robotis’ all-in-one programmable servos with a structure and gearing more robust and durable than ever.
Rediscover the joys of a strong, programmable servo motor
Robotis has chosen to rekindle its relationship with experienced roboticists by offering a new line of high-performance servo motors, very similar to some of the models in the XH series. The result? A very sturdy torque, extreme reliability and precision, and above all the promise of always enjoying full control of your robot’s movements.
The Dynamixel XD540-T150-R servo offers a stall torque of 7.10 N.m at a no-load speed of 70 rpm. Power consumption is just as low as that of other high-performance series. Above all, you enjoy full control of the entire process, with six operating modes and a wide variety of feedback information.
Dynamixel XD540-T150-R servo motor: XD for “Extreme Durability”
So what does “XD” mean? Extreme durability! With its XD540-T150-R servo motor, and like the other models in the series, Robotis has created a servo offering an optimised service life. For example, the XD540-T150-R model, which performs much like the XH540-W150 in terms of torque and speed, offers a life expectancy three times greater (+220%).
Technical specifications of the XD540-T150-R servo motor
- MCU: Cortex-M3 72 MHz, 32 bits
- Input voltage: 10-14.8 V (12 V recommended)
- Performance characteristics:
- Voltage: 12 V
- Stall torque: 7.1 N.m
- Stall current: 4.9A
- No-load speed: 70 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07 A
- Resolution: 0.0879°/pulse
- Step: 4,096 pulses/rev
- Angle: 360°
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Maxon coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600-4,500,000 bps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: metal spur
- Metal and engineering plastic case
- Dimensions: 33.5 × 58.5 × 44 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Gear ratio: 152.3:1
- Digital packet command signal
- Protocol type: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Link: RS485 multidrop bus
- ID: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, etc.
- Protocol type: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Current control: endless turn
- Velocity control: endless turn
- Position control: 360°
- Extended position control: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the XD540-T150-R model
Here is all the information you’ll need for your Dynamixel XD540-T150-R servo motor: