Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
Raspberry Pi 3 A+: compact, economical and versatile
Measuring just 65 x 56 mm (same form factor as the 1 A+), this Raspberry Pi board is a serious small format contender. It is particularly appreciated for its minimal energy consumption and still affordable price.
Above all, it offers new possibilities for fans of embedded applications who want to concentrate both the weight and the consumption of their project. Like the Raspberry Pi 3 B+, it features WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and a quad-core processor running at 1.4 GHz.
Raspberry Pi 3: a new and improved A+
The Raspberry Pi 1 A+ was hailed for its particularly compact size, ideal for creators of drones and mobile robots, but some regretted the lack of internet connectivity and its single USB 2.0 port.
Rest assured, this time the Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ offers a wireless LAN and is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 BLE. It also has better audio, stereo and video interfaces, far superior to those of its older sister.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 3 A+ microcontroller
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- 512 MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touch display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- microSD port for OS download and data storage
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
Resources for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
If you want to know everything there is to know about Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi 3 A+, look no further, you’ll find everything you need right here!