Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino Mega 2560 Rev. 3 Board
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Check out the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev. 3 Board
The Arduino Mega 2560 Board was designed to replace the Arduino Mega board. It is fitted with an Atmega2560 microcontroller with 256 kB of flash memory, 8 kB of which are dedicated to the bootloader.
With the Arduino Mega 2560 Board, you also have an improved hardware environment: 54 digital inputs/outputs, including 14 digital pins for your PWM outputs, 16 analogue input pins, 4 UARTs, a reset button and an ICSP connector. The Arduino Mega 2560 development board has also been equipped with a 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
Revision 3 of the Mega 2560 Board, an Arduino flagship!
The Arduino Mega 2560 Board is offered here in its third version, which includes new features and hardware improvements:
- The Atmega8U2 USB-to-serial converter has been replaced by the Atmega16U2
- The reset circuit has been beefed up
- Alongside the AREF pin, you’ll find SDA and SCL pins to provide the I²C communication
- 2 new pins can be found beside the reset button: an IOREF pin for adapting your shields to the voltage supplied by the board and an unconnected pin to be reserved for new uses
Technical specifications of the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev. 3 Board
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Input voltage range (recommended): 7–12 V
- Input voltage range (limits): 6–20 V
- Digital I/O pins: 54
- PWM digital I/O pins: 14
- Analogue input pins: 16
- Direct current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- Direct current for 3.3V pins: 50 mA
- Flash memory: 256 kB
- Bootloader flash memory: 8 kB
- SRAM: 8 kB
- EEPROM: 4 kB
- Crystal oscillator clock speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 101.52 × 53.3 mm
- Weight: 37 g
Resources for the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev. 3 Board
Need more information before embarking on your first project with the Arduino Mega 2560 Rev. 3 Board? We’ve found everything you need!