Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Warthog Land Drone
The Warthog ROS mobile robot is an amphibious unmanned ground vehicle of impressive dimensions and with a corresponding payload capacity. Not only that, but it moves quickly too!
Warthog, the land drone that enjoys mud
You’ve already explored forests, plains and stony paths, now you can tackle marshes, ponds and large puddles. Clearpath Robotics ' Warthog is a 100% waterproof mobile robot of a heavy-duty steel and aluminium design suitable for all types of terrain. Capable of travelling at 18 km/h on dry ground, it can maintain a speed of 4 km/h once in the water. Measuring 1.5 m in length, 1.3 m wide and weighing some 600 kg, this unmanned vehicle is quite a hulk. You can load up to 272 kg of various equipment on its platform.
And to help it crawl around with ease, the Warthog’s designers have given it a comfortable ground clearance of over 25 cm. Who knows what its next mission will be!
A Clearpath “ROS Ready” mobile robot
With so many mechanical strengths, it would’ve been a shame to not be able to use this super-powerful drone to its full capacity. Which is why its on-board computer includes a pre-installed and configured ROS. Its open-source environment gives you access to a multitude of documents and project examples. And for an even richer experience, it offers a whole range of customisation possibilities:
- You can configure multiple I/Os (Ethernet, WiFi, USB, remote control) to surf the different control modes
- There are a multitude of accessories you can mount on the platform: LiDAR range finder, GPS module, robotic arm, etc.
Technical specifications of the Warthog robot
- Speed and performance:
- Max. speed: 18 km/h
- Lead acid battery option: 2.5 h
- Li-ion battery option: 6 h
- Power sources: 5V, 12V (24 and 48V optional)
- Fully amphibious (max. 4 km/h in water)
- Drivers and programming interfaces: ROS Indigo (with RViz and Gazebo support); Matlab API available
- Interfacing and communication:
- Control modes: remote control, computer-controlled velocity commands, indoor/outdoor autonomy packages
- Feedback: battery voltage, motor currents, wheel odometry, control system status, temperature, safety status
- Communication: Ethernet, USB, remote control, WiFi
- Operating ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 50 °C
- Protection rating: IP65
- Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 1.52 x 1.38 x 0.83 m
- Base weight (with battery): 280 kg
- Gross vehicle weight: 590 kg
- Max. payload: 272 kg
- Ground clearance: 254 mm
Resources for the Warthog drone
Your Warthog unmanned ground vehicle comes with a complete documentation pack, we’ve grouped everything together below for you!
They trust us
GET A QUOTE