- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
RoboSense RS-Bpearl 360° x 90° 3D Laser Range Finder
Including €0.92 for ecotax
The RoboSense RS-Bpearl 3D laser range finder offers an extended field of view and effective blind spot detection for equipping robots and automated equipment without breaking the bank.
A 3D laser range finder for eliminating blind spots
With its RS-Bpearl model, RoboSense is offering a 3D 360° LiDAR with a particularly interesting near and medium field of view. Its signal processing technology allows it to detect obstacles and objects located less than 10 cm from the LiDAR.
- It has a wide hemispherical field of view, with a 90° vertical FOV and 360° horizontal FOV
- A maximum range of 30 m for detecting objects with 10% reflectivity
- It is particularly cold resistant and will maintain its operating performance at -40°C
This 3D range finder is designed specifically for short-range laser detection in all areas where eliminating blind spots is an advantage.
LiDAR RS-Bpearl: a value-for-money solution for industrial and robotics applications
The RoboSense LiDAR RS-Bpearl range finder is designed for developers of industrial and automated security solutions as well as researchers and teachers.
- Its compact and modular design allows simple integration into robotic industrial vehicles (forklifts, transport trucks, surveillance equipment, etc.)
- It opens up new possibilities for mobile robotic platforms equipped with autonomous navigation
- It can also be used as an additional item of equipment for autonomous vehicles, laser-detection controlled video surveillance cameras, etc.
It includes an Ethernet connection module for easier inclusion in the ecosystem.
Technical specifications of the RoboSense RS-Bpearl 3D laser range finder
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser class: 1
- Accuracy: ± 3 cm (typical)
- Measuring range: 30 m (with 10% reflectivity)
- Blind spot:< 10 cm</>< 0.1 m
- Field of view (vertical): 90°
- Field of view (horizontal): 360°
- Data rate (single return): 576,000 pts/s
- Data rate (double return): 1,152,000 pts/s
- Frame rate: 600/1,200 rpm (10/20 Hz)
- Interface: 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Protection level: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40 to 60°C
- Operating voltage: 9 to 32V
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85°C