RoboSense RS-Bpearl 360° x 90° 3D Laser Range Finder
The RoboSense RS-Bpearl 3D laser range finder offers an extended field of view and effective blind spot detection for equipping robots and automated equipment without breaking the bank.
Including €0.92 for ecotax
A 3D laser range finder for eliminating blind spots
With its RS-Bpearl model, RoboSense is offering a 3D 360° LiDAR with a particularly interesting near and medium field of view. Its signal processing technology allows it to detect obstacles and objects located less than 10 cm from the LiDAR.
- It has a wide hemispherical field of view, with a 90° vertical FOV and 360° horizontal FOV
- A maximum range of 30 m for detecting objects with 10% reflectivity
- It is particularly cold resistant and will maintain its operating performance at -40°C
This 3D range finder is designed specifically for short-range laser detection in all areas where eliminating blind spots is an advantage.
LiDAR RS-Bpearl: a value-for-money solution for industrial and robotics applications
The RoboSense LiDAR RS-Bpearl range finder is designed for developers of industrial and automated security solutions as well as researchers and teachers.
- Its compact and modular design allows simple integration into robotic industrial vehicles (forklifts, transport trucks, surveillance equipment, etc.)
It includes an Ethernet connection module for easier inclusion in the ecosystem.
Technical specifications of the RoboSense RS-Bpearl 3D laser range finder
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser class: 1
- Accuracy: ± 3 cm (typical)
- Measuring range: 30 m (with 10% reflectivity)
- Blind spot:< 10 cm>< 0.1 m
- Field of view (vertical): 90°
- Field of view (horizontal): 360°
- Data rate (single return): 576,000 pts/s
- Data rate (double return): 1,152,000 pts/s
- Frame rate: 600/1,200 rpm (10/20 Hz)
- Interface: 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Protection level: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40 to 60°C
- Operating voltage: 9 to 32V
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85°C
Resources for the RoboSense RS-Bpearl 360° x 90° 3D laser range finder
- Supply voltage
- 9-28 Vdc
- Scanning frequency
- 5-20 Hz
- Aperture angle
- Scanning range
- 30-40 m
- Laser beams