Dynamixel XL330-M077-T Servo Motor
This compact, lightweight, energy-efficient version of the professional Dynamixel servos offers a full range of controls combined with a high resolution.
XL330-M077-T: the featherweight successor to the Dynamixel programmable servos
With its XL330-M077-T model (and its XL330-M288-T analogue), Robotis has adapted its 100% programmable all-in-one servo model for a much lighter range, in terms of price, energy consumption and weight.
The Dynamixel XL330-M077-T servo motor is a highly compact version of the famous XH and XM series. It’s ideal for small projects and confined space applications.
Dynamixel XL330-M077-T: for powering small vehicles
It can also equip small remote-controlled cars since it supports the RC protocol. Offering a particularly high no-load speed (up to 363 rpm) and high resolution, it allows tight high-speed manoeuvres, thanks in particular to its various operating modes which include PWM control.
Technical specifications of the XL330-M077-T servo
- 1 XL330-M077-T servo motor
- 1 X3P 180 mm ROBOT cable
- 6 M2x6 TAP bolts
- 10 M2x8 TAP bolts
- Microcontroller: Cortex-M0+ (64 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 3.7~6V (5V recommended)
- Peak stall torque: 0.22 N.m
- Stall current: 1.5A
- No-load speed: 363 rpm
- No-load current: 0.15 A
- Resolution: 0.0879° / pulse @ 360°
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to +60 °C
- Cored motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 to 4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Spur gears
- Engineering plastic gears and case
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 26 mm
- Weight: 18 g
- Gear ratio: 77:1
- Digital packet command signal
- Communication protocol: half duplex asynchronous serial (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- TTL level multi drop bus link
- ID: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, load, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Protocol 2.0
- Operating mode/angle:
- Current control: endless turn
- Velocity control: endless turn
- Position control: 360°
- Extended position control: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control: 256 revolutions
- PWM control: endless turn
- Idle current: 15 mA
Resources for the Robotis XL330-M077-T servo
Use these free online resources to learn everything you need to know about your Dynamixel XL330-M077-T servo motor.
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1.5 - 1.9 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is specific to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 has been developed with the new X series and Dynamixel Pro. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls for extremely precise adjustment of servo movements. The firmware of the MX series servos can be upgraded to use protocol 2.0. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more information.