Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XL330-M288-T Servo Motor
XL330-M288-T servo: ideal for compact projects
Standing 3.4 cm high, the lightweight Dynamixel XL330-M288-T paves the way for a series of economical and compact servos suitable for small applications.
Although its torque is insufficient for launching creations on an obstacle course or off-road adventure, it’s one of the fastest of all the Robotis products, with a no-load speed that can reach over 100 revolutions per minute.
A mode of operation worthy of the greatest
While the XL330 servo is not the most powerful of its generation, it does make up for this in terms of functionalities. Of particular interest are its various control modes, including current control, current-based position control and PWM control.
In addition, it adapts to the RC protocol without any necessary modifications, so you can easily equip your small remote-controlled vehicles.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel XL330-M288-T servo
- 1 XL330-M288-T servo motor
- 1 X3P 180 mm robot cable
- 6 M2x6 TAP bolts
- 10 M2x8 TAP bolts
- Input voltage [V]: 3.7–6V (5V recommended)
- Stall torque [N-m]: 0.52
- Stall current [A]: 1.5
- No-load speed [rpm]: 104 rpm
- Communication protocol: TTL
- Default configuration: ID 1, 57,600 bps
- Compatible products: Arduino MKR Shield, USB2Dynamixel, U2D2
- Input voltage: 3.7~6V (5V recommended)
- Operating modes: velocity control, position control, extended position control, PWM control, current control, current-based position control
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 25 mm
- Weight: 18 g
Resources for the Robotis XL330-M288-T servo
Use these free online resources to learn everything you need to know about your Dynamixel XL330-M288-T servo motor.
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1.5 - 1.9 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.