Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel Waterproof XW430-T200-R Servo
Dynamixel XW430-T200-R: 24-hour immersion
If you need an efficient servo to create a marine or underwater drone, look no further. What makes this actuator so unique is its remarkable resistance to immersion. Totally dustproof, it can also be submerged to a depth of 1 metre for a whole day!
Its IP rating of 68 makes it one of the most waterproof servos in the Dynamixel range:
- 6 is the maximum level of dust resistance
A servo for all-round control
If you want to control a machine that can move on land and in water, or even a submarine, you’ll want to be able to rely on your servo’s resources. Of which the Dynamixel XW430-T200-R has many:
- Highly precise control for each operating mode: current control, velocity control, PWM, etc.
- Equally comprehensive feedback, so you’re never left in doubt about how your machine is performing
Technical specifications of the XW430-T200-R
- MCU: ARM Cortex-M3 (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Motor: coreless (Maxon)
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Resolution: 4096 pulses/rev
- Backlash: 15 arcmin (0.25°)
- Operating modes: current control, velocity control, position control, extended position control (multi-turn), current-based position control, PWM control (voltage control)
- Gear ratio: 200.1:1
- Input voltage: 10~14.8 V (12 V recommended)
- Stall torque:
- 2.1 Nm @ 11.1 V, 1.2 A
- 2.3 Nm @ 12 V, 1.3 A
- 2.7 Nm @ 14.8 V, 1.5 A
- No-load speed:
- 49 rpm @ 11.1 V
- 53 rpm @ 12 V
- 66 rpm @ 14.8 V
- Radial load: 40 [N] (10 [mm] away from the horn)
- Axial load: 20 N
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Ingress protection: IP 68 (1 m, 24 h)
- Command signal: digital packet
- Physical connection: RS485 multidrop bus, RS485 asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- ID: 253 ID (0~252)
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Materials: metal case and gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Weight: 96 g
Resources for the XW430-T200-R servo motor
Find the right information for your Dynamixel XW430-T200-R servo among this list of links, compiled especially for you:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 2 - 2.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 40 - 49
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.