Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
U2D2 Dynamixel/PC Connector
Program many Dynamixel servos directly with the U2D2 Dynamixel/PC connector, for AX/MX to pro series!
U2D2 Dynamixel/PC connector: communicate with your PC
With the U2D2 Dynamixel/PC connector, you can use a USB connection to program your Dynamixel servos directly from your PC. The size of a USB drive, it features 1x 3 pin TTL port, 1x 4 pin RS-485 port and 1 4 pin UART port so you can use the connector with most Dynamixel servos, but also with UART-interfaced servo controllers.
Use your U2D2 Robotis connector with a Dynamixel servo
You can use your Robotis U2D2 connector with 4 main families of Dynamixel servos:
- Dynamixel AX/MX and Dynamixel Pro (RS-485) series servos by using a Molex-JST converter;
- Dynamixel X servos (X3P and X4P cables included) by using a JST cable.
Please note that the U2D2 connector does not supply power: an external supply should be used to provide power to your servos.
Technical specifications of the U2D2 connectorThe set contains:
- 1 U2D2 Dynamixel/PC connector
- 1 USB Micro-B cable
- 1 180 mm X3P robotics cable (convertible)
- 1 180 mm X4P robotics cable (convertible)
- Dimensions: 48 × 18 × 14.6 mm
- Weight: 9 g
- Available ports: 1 TTL port, 1 RS-485 port, 1 UART port (for CM-150 or CM-200 type controllers)
- Max. data transfer speed: 6 Mbps
Resources for the U2D2 Dynamixel/PC connector
You’ll find everything you need to know about the 902-0132-000 connector in this e-Manual.
The U2D2 connector replaces the USB2Dynamixel module. You will find below a comparative table:
Anonymous A. published the 04/02/2022 following an order made on 25/01/2022
Does what I expected.