Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
YDLidar GS2 100° 30 cm Lidar
What is it?
The YDLidar GS2 is a small Lidar that offers lots of advantages:
- Ultra-wide field of view of up to 100° and a high angular resolution of up to 0.6°
- Can detect objects as small as 3 mm within a radius of 30 cm
- Two waveband options: 808 nm and 850 nm
- Two FOVs for better scanning results
- Compact size (25.6 x 23.6 x 10.8 mm) and flexible installation
The YDLidar GS2 is both lightweight and ultra-compact for easy integration into a multitude of devices, including robots, smart equipment and robot vacuums. It can avoid obstacles, plan a trajectory, etc.
Technical specifications of the YDLidar GS2
- Range frequency: 28 Hz
- Angle resolution: 0.6°
- Scan angle: 100°
- Size: 25.6 × 23.6 × 10.8 mm
- Eye safety: class I
- Service life: 10,000 hours
- Supply voltage: 3.2-3.4 V
Resources for the YDLidar GS2