Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
YDLIDAR X2 360° Laser Range
YDLIDAR X2 360° laser range scanner: a range of up to 8 m
The YDLIDAR X2 is a full-rotation laser range finder capable of scanning its environment in all directions, with a reach of 12 centimetres to 8 metres, and you can adjust the motor frequency with PWM to change the speed of rotation to between 5 and 8 Hz. It has a very low angular resolution, at below 1° at maximum motor speed.
This ultra-compact LiDAR(126 g for a 60.5 mm diameter) was designed to satisfy the needs of roboticists looking for lightweight accessories that they can also easily connect. Its low power consumption during operation (between 0.3 and 0.5 A) and discreet profile are bonuses for embedded robotics.
It also performs very well in terms of safety, with a Class I eye protection laser. This means children and animals can be exposed to it without facing any danger.
Multiple classroom and laboratory applications
The YDLIDAR X2 360° laser range finder is well-suited to robotics workshops held in a higher education setting and to R&D activities. It can be used in a wide range of fields:
- Robotics education and research
- Autonomous navigation, obstacle avoidance
- Video surveillance
- Recognition and mapping, etc.
Technical specifications of the YDLIDAR X2 360°
- Ranging frequency: 3000/s
- Motor frequency: 5-8 Hz (6 Hz typical), need to connect to PWM signal to use the speed of 6 Hz
- Ranging distance: 12 cm to 8 m (indoor environment, with 80% reflectivity)
- Field of view: 0-360°
- Systematic error: 2 cm
- Relative error: 3.5% (range between 1 and 6 m)
- Tilt angle: 0.25 to 1.75° (1° typical)
- Angular resolution: 0.60° @ 5 Hz, 0.75° @ 6 Hz, 0.96° @ 8 Hz
- Supply voltage: 4.8-5.2 V (5 V typical)
- Supply current: 1000 mA
- Working current: 500 mA max. (300 mA typical)
- Baud rate: 115,200 bps (8-bit data bit, 1 stop bit, no parity)
- High signal level: 2.4-3.5 V
- Low signal level: 0.6 V
- PWM frequency: 10 kHz
- Duty cycle range: 0-100% (35% typical)
- Laser wavelength: 775-800 nm (793 typical)
- Safety class: I
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60 °C
- Lighting environment: 0-2,000 lux
- Dimensions: 60.5 × 50.3 × 96 mm
- Weight: 126 g