Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Wild Thumper 6x6 Chassis with 34:1 motors
Including €0.92 for ecotax
6x6 differential-drive rover chassis with motors.
This chassis is sold with motors but without electronics component to control either the robot or the motors.
This rugged robotic chassis is the ideal base to create your outdoor robots, rovers, patrol robots, surveillance and security robots.
Technical specifications of the Wild Thumper robotic chassis
Technical specifications of this robotic chassis are:
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminium chassis
- The chassis’ aluminum plate has 4mm holes spaced every 10mm.
- Adjustable "Super Twist" suspension system
- Huge spiked rubber tyres
- 6 x Powerful motors with steel gear boxes
- 2 x battery compartments for 7.2V sub C battery packs (batteries are not included)
- Large top deck to hide cables and mount hardware. Maximum load : 5kg
- Tension nominale : 6 Vcc (Min. 2 V et Max. 7,5 V)
- No-load current at 7.2 V : 350 mA
- stall current=5.5A
- Dimensions : 44 cm x 29.5 cm x 16.5 cm
Two types of motors are avalaible for this robotic chassis:
Motor with 34:1 gearboxes
This motor allows the robot to run faster and to reach the maximal speed of 6,6 km/h
- No load speed at 7,2V : 350 rpm
- Stall torque: 4kg/cm
This motor has a higher torque and thus is able to move a larger charge. In this version, the motor can reach the speed of 3km/h.
- No load speed at 7,2V: 160 rpm
- Stall torque: 8,8 kg/cm