Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
LBC-010 charger for LiPo battery
Technical specifications of the LBC-010 charger for LiPo batteries
The LBC-010 charger for LiPo batteries must be supplied by the 12V 5A SMPS charger of the Bioloid kits.
The LBC-010 charger for LiPo batteries supplies a 1.1A output current. It can charge LiPo batteries of 2 cells (output voltage 8.4V) or 3 cells (output voltage 12.6 V), but not at the same time. The LBS-10 LiPo battery of the Bioloid Premium kit has 3 cells.
The LBC-010 charger for LiPo batteries has a status led that is red during charge and green when charge is full. A blinking red led shows a bad battery connection.
Precautions when using the LBC-010 charger for LiPo batteries
- Do not drop or fold the battery or its parts
- Do not put liquid on the battery or expose to heat
- Do not use damaged LiPo batteries (inflated, deformed...)
- During charge, check that the LiPo LBS-10 battery is connected into the correct polarity to the LBC-010 LiPo charger
- Do not charge the battery if it's hot. Wait for it to cool down before charging
- Do not charge 2 cells and 3 cells LiPo batteries together
- Do not charge the LBS-10 LiPo battery while connected to the robot