- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Robotis Premium Humanoid robot Kit
Introduction to the Robotis Premium Kit
The Bioloid robotics kits are based on the famous Dynamixel servomotors. The Dynamixel actuators are considered to be the best servomotors for robotics and a lot of robots are built using these actuators.
With the Robotis Premium Kit, you'll be able to create various programmable robots. The following image shows some of them, especially the famous humanoid robot.
In addition to the 18 Dynamixel 12A actuators, in this kit you will find sensors (gyroscope, infrared sensors ...), devices for remote control by infrared, structural parts, LIPO battery and charger... Using these elements you'll be able to design various types of robots and especially a humanoid that will allow you to initiate yourself to program walking, moving in space, interacting with objects ...
What's in the Robotis Premium Kit?
- 1 x CM-530 Main Controller (ARM Cortex M3 / 32bit)
- 18 x DYNAMIXEL AX-12A (Robot Exclusive Actuator)
- 1 x Gyro Sensor 2 Axis
- 1 x DMS (Distance Measurement sensor)
- 2 x IR Sensor
- 1 x RC-100A (Remote Controller)
- 1 x Head & Chest Skin
- 1 x LIPO Battery (11.1V, 1000mA/PCM)
- 1 x LIPO Balance Battery Charger
- 1 x SMPS for External Power (12V, 5A)
- 1 x Screw Driver, Cable Holder
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x Plastic Frame Set
- 1 x QuickStart Book
- 1 x RoboPlus Software CD
Programming the Robotis Premium robotic kit
The Robotis Premium robotic kit is programmable using either RoboPlus or C.
Programming the Robotis Premium robotic kit using RoboPlus
RoboPlus is the specific programming environment created by Robotis for Dynamixel actuators and for Bioloid robots. RoboPlus is free and can be downloaded from the Robotis web site. A CD-Rom containing RoboPlus is supplided in the Robotis Premium kit.
RoboPlus consists of 3 programs:
- RoboPlus Task : It consists of a graphical programming language based on drag-n-drop of icons. RoboPlus Task is an ideal solution to start programming your Bioloid robot or to create a simple movement.
- RoboPlus Motion : With RoboPlus Motion you'll be able to edit motions and apply inverse kinematics.
- RoboPlus Manager : RoboPlus Manager manages firmware of controllers and Dynamixel actuators.
To know more about RoboPlus:
- Go to the support web site of Robotis dedicated to Roboplus
- Read our tutorials about the programming of Dynamixel actuators:
Programming the Robotis Premium robotic kit using C
The Robotis Premium robotic kit is programmable using Embedded C, a C textual programming language. The programming environment for Embedded C and the Robotis Premium Kit is the open-source Eclipse IDE. To know more about the programming of the Robotis Premium robotic kit using C, go to the Robotis Support Website dedicated to Embedded C.