Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Lithium-Ion 3.7 V 1300 mAh LB-041 Battery for Robotis-Mini and OpenCM9.04
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Robotis Lithium-Ion Battery 3.7 V 1300 mAh LB-041: high-quality and safe
The Robotis Lithium-Ion Battery is a very high-quality rechargeable battery with a 1300 mAh capacity and a 3.7 V voltage that has taken every safety precaution to ensure you can handle it without fear. It comes with its own specific housing to better protect it during transport.
The Robotis Li-Ion Battery should be recharged using its own LBB-041 Li-Ion Charger. Please also note that this charger is needed to connect your battery to the boards in the OpenCM9.04 series.
Lithium-Ion Battery 3.7 V 1300 mAh LB-041: for Robotis-Mini and OpenCM9.04
This rechargeable lithium-ion battery is specifically designed to power your Robotis-Mini robot (*) or your OpenCM9.04 microcontroller:
- It will power the OpenCM9.04-C of your humanoid robot Robotis Mini (*) : you will need 2 pieces of the LB-041 battery.
- Two Li-Ion 3.7 V LB-041 Batteries are also needed to power the OpenCM9.04-A and OpenCM9.04-B boards.
(*) if your Robotis Mini robot was provided with LB-040 batteries and LBB-040 batteries, you will need to purchase two LBB-041 chargers. The LB-041 battery cannot be recharged by the LBB-040 charger.
Technical specifications of the Li-Ion 3.7 V 1300 mAh LB-040 Battery
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions: 24 x 70 x 27 mm
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Safety: protection against overcharge, total depletion and excessive current