Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
OpenCM9.04-C: the open-source controller for Dynamixel servo motors
OpenCM9.04-C is an open-source controller allowing you to control up to 4 Dynamixel servos thanks to a TTL communication (3-pin connectors). It runs under an ARM Cortex-M3 type processor and uses a micro USB cable for downloading programs.
Regarding its programming environment, you have access to Robotis OpenCM, an IDE comparable to the Arduino IDE allowing you to program in C/C++. You can also download RoboPlus, the Robotis software designed for programming your Bioloid creations, and use the JTAG/SWD terminal to operate other business development programs.
The new Robotis controller, following on from OpenCM9.04-B
If you’re already familiar with the OpenCM9.04-B boardyou might have noticed that they have quite similar features and benefits. The real difference created by the OpenCM9.04-C controller is the fact that it has been designed exclusively for XL-series servos. The two TTL connectors that were used on the OpenCM9.04-B to control AX servos have in fact been replaced by TTL connectors for XL servos.
This Robotis open-source controller will therefore allow you to manage up to 4 XL servos, including the famous XL-320 series, a small servo motor used not only for rapid prototyping but also for the DARwin-Mini robot.
Technical specifications of the Robotis open-source OpenCM9.04-C controller
- Each package contains:
- 1 OpenCM9.04-C controller
- 2 1x20 PIN header sockets
- 2 1x20 BOX header sockets
- 1 Micro-B USB download cable
- 1 user guide
- Processor: STM32F103CB (ARM Cortex-M3)
- Operating voltage: 5 V–16 V (USB 5 V, DYNAMIXEL 7 ~ 12 V)
- Recommended voltage:
- 5 V for USB
- 7.4 V for Dynamixel XL series
- Supply: 2 Li-ion 3.7 V batteries
- External inputs/outputs: 26
- Timers: 8
- Analogue inputs: 10 (12-bit A/D conversion)
- Flash memory: 128 kB
- Clock speed: 72 MHz
- USB port: 1 (2.0 full Speed)
- CAN : 1
- USART : 1
- SPI : 2
- I2C (TWI) : 2
- Debug ports: JTAG and SWD
- XL TTL 3-pin ports: 4
- Port for external sensor (5-pin): 4 (compatible with Robotis sensors)
- Dimensions: 27 x 66.5 mm
- Weight: 13 g
Resources for the Robotis open-source OpenCM9.04-C controller
You can use these links to download the software and consult the guide, both essential for using your open-source OpenCM9.04-C Robotis controller: