Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Programmable Humanoid Robot Robotis Mini
Including €0.38 for ecotax
Robotis Mini: A new generation of humanoid robots
Fully Bluetooth controllable, programmable via a dedicated application on your computer, the Robotis Mini is also a superb work of robotics art, standing nearly 27 cm tall and with a span of 35.4 cm. And an extremely friendly silhouette, that is not unlike that of our childhood hero, Nono... In any case, the Robotis Mini is almost as smart! It is fitted with an onboard open-source motherboard, Dynamixel XL-320 servo motors, and a BT-210 module allowing it to communicate with you via a UART interface. But before you start fantasising about all the different programming and improvement possibilities, you’re going to have to roll up your sleeves, because the first source of pleasure when beginning with the Robotis Mini kit is building your robot from head to toe!
Transform your Robotis Mini robot to your heart’s content!
Finished building it? Congratulations: Now you’re going to be able to move on to a very exciting step: connecting up and then programming your robot! Using the Robotis Mini App, this shouldn’t take much effort: follow the guide, install the necessary programs, and start communicating with your new friend via your Android smartphone or Android tablet! And if you’re afraid of getting bored, remember there are masses of modules and sensors you can connect up to your motherboard and program on RoboPlus. There’s still plenty more fun to be had!
In the video below, you will see the what the final result will look like:
Technical specifications of the programmable Robotis Mini Humanoid Robot
- 16 Dynamixel XL-320 Servomotors and 1 Dynamixel XL-320D servomotors
- 1 OpenCM9.04-C motherboard
- BT-210 communication module
- Lithium-ion battery
- 3 sizes of pin cables: 8 x cable-11; 6 x cable-13; 2 x cable-16
- 1 exclusive Robotis Mini frame to assemble
- 1 sheet of stickers
- 1 user guide
- Robotis Mini App installation: OS Android 2.3.3 or higher; Dual Core 1.2 GHz or better, 1 GHz RAM or better
You can see the list of components as well as the dimensions of the Robotis Mini robot below:
Resources for the Robotis Mini Humanoid Robot
Update Robotis Mini (June, 2015)
- ROBOTIS MINI now support iOS!
- iOS users can now use the ROBOTIS MINI using BT-410 (sold separately)
- If you are an iOS user, please make sure to purchase BT-410 Bluetooth module together.
* Voice Recognition mode is NOT available for the iOS ROBOTIS MINI App.
The humanoid robot Robotis Mini can be programmed in R+ Motion and R+ Task (like the robot Robotis Premium).
- Programming language
- Age group
- 15-17 years
- Age group
- 12-14 Jahre
- iOS tablet
- Android tablet
- Power supply
- Battery (rechargeable)
- Robot type
- Building set
- Robot type
- Humanoid robot
Anonymous A. published the 02/05/2017 following an order made on 02/05/2017
Quick building and very satisfactory result. The robot looks very robust, the software easy to use for a beginner and thete is plenty of tutorials on internet to expand/program it.