Kuka Youbot mobile platform
Kuka youBot omni-directional mobile platform
The Kuka youBot omni-directional mobile platform provides maximum agility and freedom of movement thanks to its omnidirectional wheels. The mobile platform Kuka youBot is ideal for research and education and the development of robotic solutions in the areas of logistics and navigation.
The mobile platform Kuka Youbot is a solution of choice for teaching about mobile robotics in general, planning, mapping or autonomous driving. Thanks to its open interfaces, it's possible to add the sensors of your choice on the mobile platform. The controller is integrated in the mobile platform Kuka Youbot.
The technical specifications of the Kuka youBot omni-directional mobile platform are as follows:
- Lenght: 580 mm
- width: 376 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Ground clearance: 30 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Payload: 20 kg
- Structure: Steel
- Velocity: 0.8 m/s
- Communication : EtherCat (cycle 1ms)
- Voltage: 24 V
- Batteries: lead acid batteries 24V, 5Ah, 200W
- Mini ITX PC with Intel Atom Dual-Core processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, USB
The following image shows the different measures of the robot in mm.
What's included with the Kuka youBot omni-directional mobile platform
- 1x KUKA youBot platform
- 1x KUKA youBot power supply
- 1x KUKA youBot lead acid batteries
- 1x KUKA youBot sensor bracket platform
- 1x KUKA youBot transportation case platform
- 1x KUKA youBot USB-Card with documentation
Videos demonstrating the Kuka youBot mobile base
The following video demonstrates the Kuka youBot robot (with its arm) controlled by a LeapMotion sensor.
The following video demonstrates a simulation of the Kuka youBot robot in Gazebo.