Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino IoT MKR1000 WIFI Bundle
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Arduino MKR1000: what is it?
The Arduino IoT MKR1000 is a smart, easy to use board enabling makers to add secure WiFi connectivity to their creations with minimal prior experience. The board is based on the Atmel ATSAMW25 SoC (System on Chip), specifically designed for IoT projects and devices.
The MKR1000 combines the functionality of the Arduino Zero and the Wifi Shield: it offers a practical and cost effective solution for setting up a quick connection to all creations, even the simplest ones.
Arduino IoT MKR1000 WIFI Bundle: a complete kit for IoT makers
So you can start using the MKR1000 in the best conditions, Arduino has developed a comprehensive kit including the famous little board, as well as motors, LEDs, sensors and cables. More than enough to spark your imagination! You’ll also find a video on YouTube to get familiar with the MKR1000’s specs.
Technical specifications of the Arduino IoT MKR1000 Bundle
Each bundle contains
- 1 Arduino MKR1000 board, with headers soldered
- 1 SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32 bit low power ARM microcontroller
- 1 WINC1500 low power 2.4GHz IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n WiFi module
- ECC508 CryptoAuthentication
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 400-point breadboard
- 70 solid-core jumper wires
- 1 9V battery snap
- 2 stranded jumper wires
- 6 phototransistors
- 3 potentiometers (10 kilohm)
- 10 pushbuttons
- 1 temperature sensor (TMP36)
- 1 tilt sensor
- 1 alphanumeric LCD (16 x 2 characters)
- 1 bright white light
- 34 LEDs (1 bright white, 1 RGB, 8 red, 8 green, 8 yellow, 3 blue)
- 1 small DC motor (6/9V)
- 1 small servo motor
- 1 piezo capsule (PKM17EPP-4001-B0)
- 1 H-bridge motor driver (L293D)
- 1 octocoupler (4NE5)
- 2 MOSFET transistors (IRF520)
- 5 capacitors (100uF)
- 5 diodes (1N4007)
- 3 transparent gels (R,G,B)
- 1 male pin strip (40 x 1)
- 20 resistors (220 ohm)
- 5 resistors (560 ohm)
- 5 resistors (1 kilohm)
- 5 resistors (4.7 kilohm)
- 20 resistors (10 kilohm)
- 5 resistors (1 megohm)
- 5 resistors (10 megohm)
Resources for the MKR1000 IoT set
You can’t go wrong if you watch this short, very well-designed video tutorial. No need to look around, you’ll find it just below!