Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD
More resistant than its previous versions, the Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD board offers performances equivalent to an Arduino UNO Rev3, with one significant difference: its surface-mounted ATmega328 processor.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD: 32 KB of flash memory for 14 digital I/Os
Like the Arduino Uno Rev3 – almost its twin sister – the Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD has an 8-bit processor clocked at 16 MHz and a comprehensive pinout offering electronics engineers of all levels lots of possibilities:
- 14 digital inputs/outputs, including 6 PWM inputs
- 6 analogue inputs
- 1 ICSP connector
- 1 revised and corrected reset circuit
With Arduino, you also enjoy the benefits of a simplified open-source programming environment, accessible to both beginners and experienced robotics enthusiasts.
A surface-mount device for an all-terrain Arduino board
Its surface-mounted (SMD) processor makes this Arduino Uno Rev3 more resistant to external aggressions, including vibration. However, this obviously means that it’s much more complicated to remove the microcontroller on which the programming board is based, should you ever wish to change your Arduino’s “brain”.
Another difference in relation to the Rev1 and Rev2 versions concerns the ATmega16U2 chip, which manages the USB connection: the FTDI USB-to-serial driver, which makes it easier to connect your board to your computer, has been removed.
Technical specifications of the Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD board
- ATmega328P microcontroller
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7–12V
- Input voltage (limit): 6–20V
- Digital inputs/outputs: 14 (6 of which provide PWM output)
- Analogue inputs: 6
- DC current per I/O: 20 mA
- DC current for the 3.3V pin: 50 mA
- Flash memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P), of which 0.5 KB is used by the bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 13
- Dimensions: 68.6 x 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
Resources for the Arduino Uno SMD board
The Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD comes with an open-source environment offering all the essential and additional information you need: