Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Official Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit
Your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board comes with various essential accessories that make it easier to use, transport, power and connect.
Official Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit: for impatient users
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ kit includes everything you need to:
- power your Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- connect it with its compatible camera
- avoid all risk of overheating
- store it safely
Not to mention a NOOBS card (New Out Of Box Software), which lets you launch your Raspberry Pi and choose the distribution mode that suits you most from your very first use: Raspbian, Pidora, Arch Linux, etc.
A Raspberry Pi 3 B+ for all your connected projects
The latest addition to the small raspberry brand is an ideal medium for all your IoT and connected projects, and it is included in this starter kit. It offers Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi support, as well as a Gigabit Ethernet USB 2.0 port.
You will also be impressed by its Power over Ethernet functionality, which allows you to power it using a network connection with a compatible PoE HAT.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit
The starter kit includes:
- 1 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board with integrated Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi
- 1 official Raspberry Pi case
- 1 NOOBS 16 GB microSD card
- 1 5V 2.5A power supply
- 1 x 1 m HDMI cable
- 2 heat sinks
- Technical characteristics of the Raspberry Pi 3 B+:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet USB 2.0 (300 Mbps)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: 40-pin GPIO
- Video and sound:
- HDMI output
- MIDI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- SD card support: microSD format for OS and data storage
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- Power via the GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (requires separate PoE HAT board to connect the IP)
- Operating temperature: between 0°C and 50°C