Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Brushed Motor Controller 3 x 20A 60V - SDC 3260
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Roboteq SDC 3260 Controller: high-power performance
The SDC 3260 microcontroller embarks a 32-bit microcontroller and a quadrature encoder to generate highly precise motion control algorithms. It offers 3 control channels and a trapezoidal mode for operating Hall effect sensorless motors.
You can use two of the three channels independently or synchronously to drive a mobile device. You can network up to 127 Roboteq controllers on a single twisted pair cable thanks to CAN bus connecting. The SDC 3260 model features analogue, digital and pulse inputs and outputs that you can remap as you need.
Many available communication modes
The Roboteq SDC 3260 triple channel controller is compatible with many communication modes for converting your commands. You can control it using an RC signal, a PC connected via the USB or RS232 port, an analogue joystick or an API.
To program it, simply use MicroBasic scripts that you can edit and compile yourself using the Roborun+ PC utility. You can purchase a Pro licence if you need to write more than 50 lines of source code.
Technical specifications of the SDC 3260 controller
- Compatible motor type: brushed DC
- Voltage rating: 60V max.
- Number of channels: 3
- Direction: forward/reverse
- Power per channel: 20A max.
- Continuous power per channel: 15A
- ON resistance: 9 mOhms
- Power connections: screw terminal
- Sensorless trapezoidal control enabled
- Field oriented control (FOC)
- Communication: analogue, RS232, RS485, USB, CAN bus, RC signal
- Programming: MicroBasic scripts
- Control loop: 1 ms
- Regenerative braking
- Analogue inputs: 8 max.
- Digital inputs: 10 max.
- Digital outputs: 4
- Pulse inputs: 8 max.
- Encoder: yes
- Cooling: conduction plate
- Safe Torque Off (STO): no
- Dimensions: 123 x 83 x 25 mm
- Weight: 100 g
Resources for the SDC 3260 brushed motor controller
We’ve listed below all the resources you’ll need to get familiar with the Roboteq SDC 3260 controller. Simply help yourself!
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 10-25 A
- With STO