Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
SyRen 50 Motor Driver
Including €0.05 for ecotax
SyRen 10 motor driver: powerful, silent and versatile
The SyRen 50 can supply a single DC brushed motor for robots up to 110 kg (36 kg for combat robots). With 2 Dimension Engineering drivers used simultaneously, you can control speed and direction independently in the Diff-Drive and RC modes. You can choose between 4 operating modes: analogue voltage, radio control, simplified serial and packetised serial signals. SyRen’s transistors are switched at ultrasonic speeds so your drivers are truly silent!
An easy to use regenerative motor driver
The SyRen features screw terminal connectors, making it possible for you to build a robot without even soldering. With the regenerative drive, the SyRen 50’s batteries are charged each time the robot slows down or reverses, giving your machine more autonomy.
Technical specifications of the Dimension Engineering SyRen 50 motor driver
- Power: 50A continuous, 100A peak
- Voltage: 6-30V nominal, 33.6V absolute maximum
- Synchronous regenerative drive
- Ultrasonic switching frequency: 32 kHz
- Thermal and overcurrent protection
- Lithium protection mode
- Inputs: analogue, R/C and serial (simplified/packetised)
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 89 x 33 mm
- Weight: 189 g
Resources for the SyRen 50
Read on to discover the SyRen 50’s secrets:
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 100 A
- With STO