Kangaroo x2 Motion Controller
Want to control your motors and servos with greater freedom and precision? Dimension Engineering’s Kangaroo motion controller has everything to satisfy your needs: compatible with Sabertooth and SyRen, it allows you to control position and/or speed without skidding off the track.
Including €0.02 for ecotax
A Kangaroo motion controller for your dream mobile robot
Kangaroo adds feedback and motion control capabilities to the SyRen and Sabertooth families of motor drivers. It is self-tuning for ease of setup and will quickly prove indispensable! It is a great alternative to your microcontroller for closed-loop control and will become the central component of the most efficient servos.
The Kangaroo motion controller from Dimension Engineering can control position and/or velocity–you can configure combined actions–using quadrature encoders or potentiometers. Compatible with a vast array of motor controllers, it provides useful feedback during operation and can be used to design a radio-controlled servo from analogue or serial sources, as you see fit.
Command your creations with style
A mixed mode allows for unstoppable mobile robots with differential drive or tank style steering.
Technical specifications of the Kangaroo x2 motion controller
- 2 channel feedback PID controller
- Position or speed control (quadrature encoder feedback or potentiometer feedback)
- Support for limit switches and mechanical stops
- Analogue, R/C and serial (plain/packetised) inputs
- Compatibility: Sabertooth 2x10, Sabertooth 2x12, Sabertooth 2x32, Sabertooth 2x25, Syren 10, Syren 25, Syren 50 and Sabertooth 2x60
Resources for the Kangaroo x2
We’ve gathered various resources below so you can make the most of your Kangaroo x2!