Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Sabertooth 2x60 Motor Driver
Including €0.05 for ecotax
The Sabertooth family is back with its most ambitious motor driver: 2 x 60A for controlling robots up to 450 kg with the necessary sensitivity!
Dimension Engineering: a family of motor drivers for all your needs
The Sabertooth family of motor drivers designed by Dimension Engineering allows you to control motors from 5 to 60A. This version has independent speed and direction operating modes so you can drive lightweight exploration vehicles, bulkier robotics platforms, tank style robots, radio-controlled boats and more.
Sabertooth 2x60 motor driver: massively powerful
With the Sabertooth 2x60 motor driver, you can pilot huge machines: tanks, boats and other vehicles up to 450 kg, or combat robots up to 55 kg. With the regenerative drive, the batteries are charged each time the robot slows down or reverses. Do not forget to take advantage of the differential drive mode, or the 5 Vdc input that can supply power for your microcontroller or receiver (with radio control).
Technical specifications of the 2x60 motor driver
- 6-30V nominal, 33.6V absolute maximum
- 60A continuous, 120A peak (per channel)
- Synchronous regenerative drive
- Ultrasonic switching frequency
- Thermal and overcurrent protection
- Lithium protection mode
- Input modes: analogue, R/C, simplified serial, packetised serial
- Dimensions: 76 × 89 × 46 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Supply: 6-30 Vdc (NiCd, NiMh, Lithium, lead battery) Do not use with an AC adapter
Resources for the Dimension Engineering motor driver
Need to know a bit more? Download the full documentation for the Sabertooth 2x60 motor driver!
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 100 A
- With STO